Crystal Skulls 💀

I felt that I was going to do something today. Something big. That involved my skulls.

I got my space ready. I was surrounded by my skulls. I felt that Hekate was apart of this. I used a miniture statue of her and her incense. A small candle and a bell. The skulls like the bell.

I listened to this song

And a few others I have for Hekate

I could feel the energy change instantly.

I felt light. Too light for my body.

I could see the pyramids the way looked long ago. I could speak to beings from that time.

Then i was back in my circle. But i had chaged. It was me, but i was a dragon. I was looking through the eyes of a dragon. I could feel what the dragon felt. And I looked and saw my enemies and heard my inner voice say, that is over. Those who hurt you in the past are no more. And the dragon that is me set fire to them. This is a new day and new beginning. No longer fear who you are but imbrace it.

The next song was this

And then this

And the last thing

Its time to be the real me. And stop hiding because I dont know how other will feel or take it. I am here for a reason. I am a dragon and a Queen and I will regien as both.

Hail Hekate! :metal: :crown:

5 Likes

Since I started working with the skulls, I’ve noticed myself changing. The cloud of depression that hung over me has moved away. I find more pleasure in things that I used to avoid all together. I feel a deep motivation and stirring that I did not feel before.

6 Likes

The past few days my Emerald Skull has been reaching out to me. Trying to get my attention.

I did some meditation and I could see a sacred flame between me and the Skull. So, it appeared as if the skull was sitting in the flame.

Im not sure what it means yet. But I have more than one crystal skull, so if the emerald one is the only one pulling at me, it must have something for me to look into.

I just havent had the time to dig into it. But Im moving it up on my priority list.

5 Likes

Well, damn.

This old post now makes sense with my last above post :point_up_2:

I totally, forgot about that.

6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Rose Quartz Skull

2 Likes