Cleansing and deep purification

Dont want to go much much into details given the current state of the forum but would like if someone can point me to the right direction. What are some good “deep purification bath” and “cleansings” that i can do solo ?

2 Likes

Add sea salt to your bath water. Or make your own body wash by adding sea salt. If Im like something yucky is on or around me usually sea salt does the trick.

You can also get a spray bottle add one part florida water to 3 parts water and spray your house, leave the front door open and spray each room working your way up to the front door, spray the front door area and a few steps outside, then you can go back in and shut the door.

Or if you have sage incense, you call always sage that shit. Burn sage incense in your home and around you.

You can do the firey wall of protection also.

There are many things you can do.

If you have an egg , you can take a nice bath. Then take the egg and roll it all over your body , several times. Dont let the egg crack.
Once done with your bath place the egg in a small paper bag and crack the egg. Then throw out the egg. You have removed negativity from you.

6 Likes

I know salt water baths are often recommended both with and without herbal additives to them so I’m gonna say a saltwater bath might be a good place to start.

3 Likes

I agree :+1:

3 Likes

I like bathing with epsom salt. Make sure to get your hair wet too! Use visualation and speak out loud that you are cleansed. Imagine the negativity going down the drain when you are done.

It would help to clean your space and smoke it out with frankincense, or clove, or benzoin if your under attack, etc.

4 Likes

I like the florida water with water in bottle idea i mean ill probably run through all the suggested methods anyway in the thread too :sweat_smile: i have some pink himalayan sea salt will that be good?

2 Likes

I love using florida water to clease my home. Make sure you get the corners of rooms really well.

One of my witchy friends even adds a little bit to her laundry.

2 Likes

This list might help you:

You can make incenses, etc. I made a cleansing room spray, for example.

2 Likes

If it is sea salt, it is good :slight_smile:

Some bath recipes call for mixing different kinds of salts, sometimes with baking soda. It should be fine.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Do you have a recipe that you like?

2 Likes

I use a speay bottle like this

With about one part florida water to three parts water. Stir it up good, and your ready to cleanse your home. I like to use the mist setting on the nozzle and mist the whole house. Make sure you get the corners really well.

3 Likes

Sorry I meant a recipe for florida water :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh haha! I havent had to make any yet the place i used to work at one of the ladys who did ordering ordered a lot of bottles but no one here knows what its used for. So she sold them to me for like a dollar a bottle. So i have like 20 bottles of florida water. :laughing:

2 Likes

Awesome :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have loads of herbal and essential oil recipes. Do you need to protect yourself and your home?

3 Likes

Yes that aswell

1 Like

@The_Hermit

5 Likes

Any essential oil suggestions for the bath salts? I mean I’m your experience is 1 oil better than another or will any oil that comes from a herb on the uncrossing list you made work?

@Mythopoeia Add: I think maybe I posted this question on the wrong thread?

2 Likes

I have not found one to be better than the other. I love using salt and lemongrass though.

2 Likes