Chanting Enns

Hello
One of my friends suggested to use enn, cause it gives good feeling and some revealation!
should I cast circle for saying enn?( he said that I can cast a circle by my finger)
how should I learn the direction of that spirit?
Is banishing nedeed?

1 Like

The intent of the enn is what will determine your answers. You can chant it for attunement to that spirit’s energy. You can use it to call the spirit. You can use 4 elemental spirits enns to empower and elementally balance a ritual space (say, Belial, Leviathan, Flereous, and Lucifer).

Really just depends on what you’re looking to achieve.

2 Likes

Thanks @norse900
For example he said that by chanting asmodeus’s enn for 108 times I can attract more attention from women ( of course if it’s my intention, as you mentioned correctly).
My question is more about circle and banishing!
Is it necessary?

1 Like

I personally don’t worry about a circle or banishing if I’m using it for attunement. If I wanted to connect with Asmodeus’ energy, I would just do the chanting and all it good.

You could also charge an item using that, but (getting their agreement and) evoking them into the object is quicker for that. Then, you’d have a wearable you could use to continue those effects longer after the chanting. Periodically would need to be recharged, of course.

1 Like

Thanks @norse900, then for attunement i can just chant enn without any consideration?

Little confused by the wording. The consideration would be on their energies coming through the sigil or into yourself. If there’s no focus on what the goal is, it’s mostly just empty words.

1 Like

Sorry you are right my bad wording!
I have 3 Concerns :
1- Banishing
2- Casting a circle
3- Someone said that some demons don’t loke their enn like Asmodai

1 Like

?? You’re leveling out the energies in the area, so there shouldn’t be an issue here. I typically just let them dissipate on their own.

Why would this be needed if you aren’t evoking or doing some other type of working?

People can say what they want. Doesn’t mean it matters to anyone else. If you’re calling the energies and not the entity, this wouldn’t matter.

1 Like

Chanting really does alter the Morphic Field. I use and recommend your own handmake, 100% natural beads. Choose your own type and number of beads, divider beads, etc. For me, using beads has really helped. I’ve called in spiritual entities just by chanting their names. If you’re just starting off, it’s a slower method of evocation. Let’s them know you’re there and serious, so when you finally do call them, they come.
Chanting can make you feel good too.

Al.

2 Likes