Chaldean Numerology - A Guide to Predicting the Future of Persons, Businesses and Countries

So just as a short introduction, the country of Chaldea existed around the 10th century B.C. until becoming absorbed by the Babylonians. The Chaldeans were most famous for their great seers and exceptional divination abilities. They were the originators of the Zodiac, which the Egyptians and other groups later borrowed from. Their divinatory techniques are something well worth further study, but for now we are going to focus on just one: Chaldean Numerology.

Now, this is something I stumbled on completely by accident many years ago, when I came across one of my fathers old occult books called, 7 Steps to power by Lewis De Claremont, a somewhat obscure occultist from the 20th century.

Picture of my copy of the book

Now one of the things that always fascinated me about the book was that apparently, De Claremont hid secret messages within the book itself, which you had to decipher if you wanted to figure it out. There was an article by someone who cracked the code and had shared how to do it publicly, but it has since been taken down (thankfully, I still have it saved on my pc). But within the book itself is where my first introduction to Chaldean Numerology occurred. The thing which fascinated me the most about it was how accurate it was (at least, most of the time) and how specific it was.

Picture of Lewis De Claremont

Unlike the zodiac which tends to be fairly generalized, the Chaldean numerology system is able to get a bit more specific because there are far more than 12 possible descriptions one may fall under, which allows for more variety and specificity. Now, it’s not going to tell you that by your 35th birthday you’ll get pregnant by a guy you met at a bar in Istanbul. When I say specific, I mean it can tell you things like what your strengths and weaknesses are, or what kind of accidents you may be prone to, or certain personality quirks that only you may know about yourself. Not only that, but you can use it to gain more insight on your friends, enemies, lovers or really anyone you wish. It can be used to tell you the future of businesses and even countries. I’m reminded of a time when I had looked up a woman’s name in a news article that had suffered from a skin condition called eczema. Out of curiosity, i looked up her name, and sure enough, it predicted that people with her name often suffer from eczema!

So how does it work? Well the process is quite simple. Take the name that you or the person/entity you are curious about is most known by (so for most of us, this would be your first and last name), and then add up the numbers that each letter in the name represent within Chaldean Numerology using the table below

Table showing the numerical value assigned to each letter in the alphabet. The Chaldeans believed that every name gave off a specific vibration based on its number, and so adding them up would give you a number/vibration that was predictive of your general path in life. Notice, there is no #9, which is due to that number being sacred among the Chaldeans.

Lets do an example below:

Lets say your name is Jason Bourne. You would add up all the numbers that each letter represents. So for Jason, it would be 1 + 1 + 3 + 7 + 5 = 17. and for Bourne it would be 2 + 7 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 5 = 27. Now add the two sums together from the first and last name, which would be 17 + 27 = 44

So in this example, your vibration would be that of a 44, and so now you need to consult with the Chaldean texts which outline what that number says about your future. There are two blogs that I like to consult for this, which have written out all of the numbers and their meanings in great detail. My advice would be to now take your number, find it in the list on both sites, and read what they both have to say:

Source 1
Source 2

For our jason bourne, this is what we get:

Source 1 (abridged)

Double 4s of Uranus leading to Saturn’s 8. Great commercial strategists. Adept at matters financial. The quaint relationship between 4 and 8 is exhibited in this name. The two 4s suggest fatality, dignity and strength. And they better be strong enough to resist temptation! Greed and avarice usually bring about the downfall of this number. Hey, honesty is a really smart policy! 44s who stick to the straight and narrow path of virtue continue to do very well throughout and stay indomitable. A strong, but sometimes unhappy vibration. It’s fine, though, for those with a prominent 5. Great for those whose names are otherwise complying with the requirements of Pythagorean numerology. Those with a prominent 4 can even get into trouble with the law.

Source 2

Name No. 44: This number helps in earning money easily. Industries involving many people, like cinema theaters, printing presses, coal and iron mining, painting, making of furniture and sports goods, and organizing contests will help them earn a good income. Hiring out vehicles like buses, trucks and cars will also be rewarding. They can also run banks. One day everything may come to a halt. Only the owner will enjoy the profits in a proprietary concern. There is danger from fire and collapse of building. This number indicates that they may have to spend some time in prison. Their minds will go astray towards bad ways. Their lives may be comfortable outside prison. Generally, either they suffer from some disease or spend some time in prison, especially when the birth and destiny numbers are also not harmonious.

You can also take the birthday of the person in question and use that to see the personality of the individual. Just take whatever day of the month you were born in and look that up. You can do that as well. I’m less certain on this one though. Still doing the research.

Now I’ll leave you here with a few examples of some famous/infamous people, countries and businesses interpreted by Chaldean numerology so you can get a sense of how predictive it is:

Adolf Hitler (From Source 2)

Name No. 22: The characteristics of those born on the 22nd hold equally good for this Name number also. This number instigates base feelings and emotions. They are drawn towards gambling, drinking, speculation and other vices and will readily indulge in them. They may move towards self-destruction at a great speed and are generally surrounded by wicked and fraudulent people. They invariably earn a bad reputation. They dislike the counsel of others. If the influence of their date of birth is favorable, they can be successful. Otherwise, they have to struggle to prevent total failure. Those with selfish motives invariably urge these people to devious ways in order to further their own interests. They are good administrators and can meet any problem or difficulty with courage. Dangerous circumstances are foreseen. They often face humiliations

Vladimir Lenin (From Source 1)

41 can become a leader of men. Obstacles will move themselves out of his way. Will accomplish what is impossible for others. Can become a leader respected by all and sundry. The pitfall is: arrogance after reaching the top. This can be his Waterloo. The winner can claim his prize, but not much more! Figures out he was wrong after all, and turns over a new leaf. Needs tightrope walking in the latter part of life, and not all can avoid the hit to the ego (it doesn’t cripple him). It’s a great name for a prominent 5 or 8.

Ralph Lauren, Cargill MacMillan, PetroChina, BHP Billiton, George Bush, Richard Nixon, Steven Jobs, Ross Perot, Nicole Kidman, Rachel Weisz, Angelina Jolie, Faith Hill, Norah Jones, Nicole Richie, Forrest Mars, Deve Gowda, Subroto Roy, and Saurav Ganguly, are a few typical 41s

Russia (From Source 1)

A good beginning but a poor end is the significance of this name valuation. It shows a fall from power, grace, office, position. Unexpected shock or catastrophe is associated with this number. It gives warning of some strange fatality awaiting one, also danger of accidents and defeat of one’s plans. The only way one can escape its fatalistic tendency is by walking the tight-rope of virtue, at all times. Many 16s have avoided the big hit to the ego, having done so. This number severely impacts those with a prominent 9. But it works fine for those with a prominent 2. Sony, Nokia, Japan & Tibet are famous 16s

The Shattered Citadel

16 is pictured by the ancient Chaldeans as “a Tower struck by Lightning, from which a man is falling, with a Crown on his head.” It warns of a strange fatality, also danger of accidents and the defeat of one’s plans. If the name equals the Compound number 16, it would obviously be wise to change the spelling of the name to avoid this vibration. If the birth date is the 16th day of any month, the challenge of the 16 must be carefully met, so that its effect may be diluted to a milder vibration. To avoid the fatalistic tendency of the 16 as a birth number, one must endeavor to make all plans in advance, making certain that any possibility of failure is anticipated and circumvented by careful attention to detail. The 16 brings with it the Single number 7’s obligations and responsibility to listen to the voice within, which will always warn of danger through dreams or the intuition in time to avoid it. The inner voice must not be ignored. As I partially explained earlier regarding the fact that the name “Abraham Lincoln” is a 16, Lincoln was warned repeatedly of his potential assassination by his dreams…and also by several “sensitives” or “mediums” who were brought to the White House by Mary Todd Lincoln. He did not heed these many clear warnings, and refused to take the necessary precautions, therefore, was unable to avoid his fate. But it could have been avoided, and this is important for the person whose birth number is 16 to remember. To find happiness in ways other than leadership at the top (the Tower and the Crown)–to renounce fame and celebrity–is another way of decreasing the negative aspect of the 16. Lincoln did not choose to do so, feeling it was more important to attempt to keep the nation united than to enjoy the fulfillment of a private life, although he accepted the Presidency with much reluctance and a profound sadness.

Goldman Sachs (From Source 2)

Name No. 42: Those named under this number, even if they are poor at the beginning of their lives, will attain a very prominent rank or position in their careers. They may be greedy at times. They will have thrifty bent of mind and are smart in saving money. They hesitate to part with money even for their own comforts in life. Strength of mind and grace will flourish.

9 Likes

Very cool!! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:
I wonder how this could be incorporated into spellwork :thinking:

Accurate :sweat_smile:

Inaccurate :heavy_multiplication_x:

I have a whole thread and multiple posts on money magick…

3 Likes

The way I use it sometimes is for naming talismans. If i make a talisman, I usually try to ensure it has a favorable name according to Chaldean Numerology.

And when it comes to the accuracy of the interpretations, I should highlight that these are really just interpretations of the chaldean meanings behind the vibrations, which were often portrayed through images, not actual text. Therefore, one person will have a different interpretation from another, hence the need to check multiple sources to compare and contrast.

4 Likes

Interesting…
Source 1

Another shining favorite! 45s become famous with their oratory. Many end up as honchos in the corporate world. Brilliant at running large organizations, business with sound ethics is their forte. They have the ability to turn their dreams into reality, to achieve their highest ambitions. Respected for their integrity. Threatening a 45 is a foolish thing to do! Cool cucumbers under stress. Great for all except for those with a prominent 2 in the date.

I’m corporate but I’m certainly no business manager.
Source 2

Name No. 45: This is a lucky Name number. Even those who struggle at lower levels will rise to a higher status and positions. They are good conversationalists and will be found in gatherings that involve entertaining people. These hard-working people will earn outstanding positions in their career. They will achieve their goals at any cost. People would wonder if their life was a big show. Even though they may have nagging problems, they will retain their smile and will never allow anyone to know their problems. This number, which assures a comfortable life, fame and wealth, is a desirable one. Diseases will also be cured.

Holding out for this one to be true.

Thank you for sharing! Could you theoretically pull someone’s name and incorporate their number for spellwork? Or would that have it’s odds against other forms of numerology?

3 Likes

No problem :+1: And yeah I think you could get away with doing something like that

2 Likes

First, love this example :smile:

Wow, this has been a ride. I’m impressed and happy to have stumbled across this this morning.

3:

“They aim high for truth, and nothing less than truth with satisfy them, whether they seek the truth…”
“The attitude is never neutral.”
“The 3 vibration is shockingly blunt of speech, candid to a fault, and outraged at duplicity of any kind.”
“3 people or entities often display an odd blend of the wise philosopher and the happy-go-lucky clown,” (That one explains how I discuss serious themes and magick spot on lol.)

Some of you know me better than others… some of us have had full conversations about my obsession with truth, never being neutral on anything, and my “open communication to a fault” speech setting. Also I cherry picked the quotes, one line in there is way to close to home for me to copy over.

17:
“giving 8 (Saturn) as it’s total.”
(Saturn is my favorite.)
“Faith pulls them through many an issue. So they take the plunge into the water, confident of reaching the other shore.”

I skimmed through some other numbers, suffice to say these fit much better than others one of which I’d probably hate myself to be associated with (because I’m me, but it’s good for others I’m sure).

(EDIT: according to the other source (2) 17 is Star of Algorab which I looked up and is labeled “mars and saturn” energy…. Story of my life :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I’m not a Libra Sun, but I do have some key libra placements.

Have a fun link if you’re interested in the star/astrology: Corvus The Crow ~ Birthdays October 1/9 | Darkstar Astrology )

Side note… this seems like a good way to tailor manipulation tactics to specific people. I’m looking forward to consider that more deeply and gently testing it out. (I always start light because there’s no need for the full dive when it’s unnecessary I’ve come to believe.)

4 Likes

3 is my personality number as well. It pretty much fits me to a T…especially the bit about travelling alot. I’m the type of person that would buy an apartment that was built into an airport if I could.

2 Likes

I did the formula using my first and last name and the result was:

(Second source)
Name No. 51: This is the most powerful of all numbers under six. It signifies sudden progress. Those who were just commoners yesterday will become popular and prominent to-day. Unusual circumstances will bring about an unexpected ascent in rank and status. Their body and mind will be bubbling with energy and become uncontrollable. They will be frequently lost in thought, or will become emotionally active and put in untiring efforts in their work. These people who are active in body and mind cannot sleep peacefully. They become restless like a caged lion. To be precise, these people will be ruled by an extra-ordinary energy or power of both body and mind. As there is a possibility of these people making enemies who could threaten their lives, it is advisable for them not to hurt others’ sentiments or feelings. This number is considered to be fortunate, as it signifies the accumulation of abundant wealth.

But I’m not abundant, actually I’m pretty much the definition of a ruined person at my present moment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I’d say give it time! The future is always ahead of you. And you are a black magician after all. There is nothing stopping you from using your magick to bring the abundance you want. Very few people on the planet could say the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

14 and 42 for me.

# 14

1 (Leadership) and 4 (organization) adding to a 5 (mercantile activity). 14s will succeed in any commercial venture that they start. An over-confident and extremely ambitious nature should be curbed. If not, there can be humiliating losses. This number has a dual meaning. It signifies adaptation and consolidation. But the other meaning is risk and danger, if matters go out of hand. Satisfaction should result from what you have got, not from getting everything that is out there. Exercise prudence and caution always, and restraint at times. Else, the best laid plans of mice and men can go awry. Personal relationships cause difficulties and heartaches. Moderation and a sense of balance can create a well rounded being. They are popular despite their eccentricities.

Movement…Challenge
Magnetic communication with the public through writing, publishing, and all media-related matters is associated with the 14. Periodic changes in business and partnerships of all kinds are usually beneficial. Dealing with speculative matters brings luck; likewise, movement and travel associated with combinations of people and nations can be fortunate. However, both gains and losses are sometimes temporary, due to the strong currents of change, which are ever-present. 14 warns of danger from accidents related to natural elements, i.e.: fire, flood, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tempests, and so forth. (This is not an absolute, merely a warning to be cautious.) There is risk involved in depending on the word of those who misrepresent a situation. It’s a mistake to rely on others. Rely on the intuition, the self, the voice within. The “luck” of 14 includes money dealings and speculative projects, or “betting,” but there’s always a danger of loss due to wrong advice from others, or overconfidence.

This is a karmic number. There are lessons to be learned or there will be accidents, losses in business and in friendships. It is known as the number of experiences, for its possessor learns no other way. The 14 must learn self-control of all physical appetites and temper. They can become too involved in physical sense pleasures and that could bring about health problems.

The 14’s have sharp mental faculties and enormous energy. It helps them a great deal to study philosophical truths to balance out their emotional energies.

The 14’s are enticed by anything they feel can bring them a moment’s JOY (14) or FUN (14). They are too EASY (14), will WED (14) on impulse and later regret it. In Genesis it is the serpent who tempts EVE (14). To us, a serpent is a snake, and SNAKE totals 14. Its full number is 50, which shows it to be highly intelligent. A SAGE (14) is one who has gained complete control of the senses, and is on the spiritual path.

Name No. 42: Those named under this number, even if they are poor at the beginning of their lives, will attain a very prominent rank or position in their careers. They may be greedy at times. They will have thrifty bent of mind and are smart in saving money. They hesitate to part with money even for their own comforts in life. Strength of mind and grace will flourish.

4 Likes

Very interesting!
25 & 47

Source 1

This is a number denoting strength gained through experience, and benefits obtained through observation of people and things. It is not exactly deemed lucky, as its success is given through strife and trials in the first two-thirds of life. But it is favorable when it appears in regard to the future. They are peaceful and full of grace. Public support is certain. Nevertheless they undergo many tear jerking incidents, chiefly in their personal lives. They try to lead a life based on justice, honesty and morality. Works hard for the wellbeing of others. Will courageously face all problems and become famous. It’s a great name, when there is a prominent 2 in the chart. Converse, if the number is 9!

This is a number of movement and expansion. Fear means nothing to the 47. Quick decision maker and communicator. Coherent handling of buckets of information. They are well suited for research work and are smart counselors. Financial position is great. 47s waste no time in making progress. Great at solving stubborn problems. The idea is to place every piece of their lives in its own place, and then move back to the big picture. Superb results and a spiritual streak for those with a prominent 7. Quintessential gentlemen. Works against the interests of those with an important 9.

Unfortunately I have an important 9 :sweat_smile:

I do very much relate to what these said!

5 Likes

Damn. Born in September I take it? I’ve never seen someone get two numbers that warned against having the same number in the birthdate :open_mouth:

2 Likes

#60 for me

Source 1

Another dazzling name from Venus’ stable. Great for all, except for those with a prominent 3. Fosters a beautiful life, full of the joy of living. The name signifies a life well lived, in the company of others. All duties fulfilled, jobs completed. Serenity and peace are in the air, material worries are missing! Wisdom and skill are present, coupled with artistic or musical ability. Family brings happiness, pride. No misgivings about the past, no anxiety over the future. There is little else one can ask for!
Steven Spielberg, Viggo Mortensen, Carrie Underwood, Philip Anschutz, Sheldon Adelson, Manoj Night Shyamalan, Prakash Padukone & Navjot Singh Sidhu, are all 60s.

Source 2

This number signifies peace, prosperity, appreciation of fine arts, a balanced state of mind and wisdom. They are skilled conversationalists who can put forth very logical arguments. Their family life will be happy and idealistic. This is quite a fortunate number and is symbolized by the “The Royal Tiara”.

Very nice! It does appear to be accurate. I would have to let others judge regarding the personal characteristics, however.

4 Likes

Haha yes, unfortunately! Makes sense though since I’m a sucker for self-sabotage.

3 Likes