Best way to return to sender if someone is using magic against you?

As the title of the thread says,I’m wondering what’s the best way to return to sender if someone is using magic against you?

2 Likes

Surtr’s build-in, innate power is “return to sender”. The best spirit regarding this matter. It is part of Surtr’s nature to take harmful energies and transmute it into something useful. If you want the arrows that your enemies fire to fall before you as chaff, I recommend Surtr. It reached out to me when I was at the Qlipoth sphere Samael.

5 Likes

Mmm if have to say Marshal Jackals return to sender rite is the most potent and simplest I’ve seen yet. Pm for details…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Mirror magic is a simple, effective and potent way of handling this.

5 Likes

Honestly, as others have said, mirrors. Also though, I like to send vampires/parasites after people.

5 Likes

@Laurel_Spider I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

tis but a humble typo! hypothetical people, in pretend-land.

3 Likes

No I meant using mirrors for attack, that’s just…mean spirited.

I so love it though.

5 Likes

Thought you meant the vampires and parasites lol

3 Likes

No that’s totally within the rules :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Doesn’t mirror magick require having something the person owned? Probably a silly question but even so… Or am I confusing it with Hollywood’s depiction of voodoo?

2 Likes

Fetish links are fun, but I’ve never known them to be necessary for mirror magick or return to sender. The reason, to me at least, is that you’re sending something back so you already have their ‘signature’ or something similar enough.

4 Likes

They help you get a stronger and more physical result, but an effective (or lucky) practicioner can do without them- especially if spirits are involved.

I think sigils are a great way to stabilise links. I’ve had a lot of success with adding them to jar spells and candle magick, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you know what you’re doing almost trace left behind of a MFer can be used as an energetic link to the target. A cup they were drinking from, a cigarette butt, hell not to scare the shit out of anybody but the name you use on the forum could be used too.

You’re simply an entity hiding behind or attached to an egregore you’ve built to shield your identity, yet and still your words your thoughts and feelings, be they past, present or future tense ( future possibly I haven’t verified that yet so take that with a grain of salt) are still present like echos through time. Magick as we know is not limited to following the linear nature of time as our consciousness is. So that is a very employable technique.

If you really got nothing to.go on. Like one time I was getting payback on a coven who sent a Goetic to kill me, a spirit like maat ( norses trick) or King Vine can identify your target and give you a direct link.

Blow my whistle!
Blow my whistle!
Throw your hands up like a laser guided missile!

Lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Facts.

2 Likes

How is that against the rules? :rofl: and what rules?? :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Lol @Arianna idk I just thought using mirrors as portals to attack from is like a shot below the belt but after consulting withy esteemed peers my point of view is in the minority and I’ll have to adjust the rules I play by. It’s all good thanks for the update, using mirrors as attack portals is fair not foul. Game on!

:loudspeaker:

5 Likes

I send spiders and others things through my black mirror to attack… so it seems fair to me. :laughing:

4 Likes

I second Jackal- have used this rite twice now with success.
I like that it returns to sender with interest i.e. hits them back with a more potent version of whatever was sent

6 Likes