Belial Teddy to show my love and care for him

Ok i need help. Can someone tell me how i can attach Belial’s energy to my teddy so that i can communicate to him much more easier? I’m sorry if this sounds werid but i just thought it would be a nice way to connect to him. This way i feel like he’ll be able to feel my hug etc

6 Likes

You could do a binding. And bind Belial to the teddy. :teddy_bear:

4 Likes

You can ask him to fill the Teddy with his Spirit.

5 Likes

@ReyCuervo for the grimoire, binding humans versus binding spirits could be helpful. Different kinds of bindings, and how to undo them.

8 Likes

No, it doesn’t sound weird at all. I don’t think it’s any different than binding a spirit’s energy to say, jewelry or anything similar.

6 Likes

I agree And in some cases the teddy would probably be more preferable.

5 Likes

But how do i do that? Also i don’t know if he’s ok with it.

3 Likes

Is that a book?

2 Likes

You can evoke him and ask.

3 Likes

Well i have tried evoking in the morning and even asked but sadly no response from him.

2 Likes

Personally, I think he would adore it. I wouldnt mind a teddy bear.

But if you can it would be best to see how he feels about it.

3 Likes

Yea it’s just i really value consent so i just wanna make sure but yea maybe I’ll ask again tomorrow. I’m just lazy today lol

4 Likes

Lol I’m hugging the Belial teddy right now while writing this

3 Likes

This may help you.

3 Likes

Not to be a Debbie downer but … but where will the Belial teddy go what will happen to it 30 50 or 100 years on? Once the energy is bound to it who gets it when you eventually at 100 or so years of age die? Or if you want to move on from him and his influence to another spirit’s in the future. If you do this you should probably discuss where the doll and energy go when you don’t need it anymore. Like will he retrieve it and take it back or will it become a family heirloom or what. It’s a big decision your making so I hope you consider what happens to it when you no longer want/need it.

Add: nevermind. If you’re hugging the Belial teddy and you’ve done it already ignore this comment please :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

If something happens to the teddy Belial will just go back into his larger self. Or if the teddy isn’t used in a while and the binding kept strong. Same thing , he will return to his larger self.

I’ve experienced this. Belial will be ok.

@Kish

5 Likes

It seems that softer materials such as paper and likely whatever this teddy bear is made of doesn’t hold a “charge” for very long. Paper tends to hold a “charge” for around 2 months, while metal may hold one for a lifetime, or longer, depending on the nature of the spirit or celestial factor whose spirit the object is being filled with.

Perhaps the object still holds the spirit/energy of the intelligence called on, but it seems to lose its effect after some time depending on the material, so perhaps in some latent form. I wouldn’t necessarily think that the spirit of the object prior to consecration “re-conquers” it over time.

Of course, it’s good to bring up and consider.

4 Likes

Not yet; @ReyCuervo and the other lovely mods are writing a grimoire, and asking for content suggestions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No i haven’t done it yet just gave it the name already that’s all also i did ask him but still have no idea if he wants to or not so yea would say he’s not there. Also i have already told him about taking his energy back if any of it happened so it’s all good and yes i don’t do anything important like this
without thinking about it million ways before agreeing as I’m an Overthinker

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

3 Likes