Ban Uncle Al

There is 1 thing should be banned and so far it isn’t t uncle Al. It’s F bombs.
Just kidding. Violent J of ICP brags in Fuck the World they say it 97 times in the song. If I hated F bombs I’d have hated the sone and I don’t I loved it.

Add: so please don’t take it seriously I love the F word, it annoys so many damn people that it’s earned some love. Anything that annoys the stick in the nude deserves love.

So let’s drop some F bombs people lol

1 Like

@Arianna Nope spicing it up with some underground flavor of the potato chip kind (Salty like the flavor of the month) . I never sabotage I just push limits to the limit especially if I and everyone else getting away with it at the tim

Add: seriously though didn’t try sabotaging just was seeing how long we’d go and what would fly under the radar (and you didn’t seem to mind). So I figured :person_shrugging:

1 Like

As to the potato chips well I’m craving (I’m a salty snack addict of sorts) them right now (and they are a seasoned food).

Pity I can’t buy any tonight

I just followed the flow

1 Like

BBS gotta make coffee if this isn’t finished.

1 Like

And I see this convo is over so… I guess …
Outtie from it and on to other convos n stuff🤷

1 Like

If I should die,
Think only this of me,
That there’s some corner of a foreign field,
That is forever an ashtray…

Decades ago in high school some fucked up kid asked me what I’d do if I woke up and discovered my male genitalia had been replaced by female genitalia. I responded, “I’d feel myself up.”

Magick is a hard slog or at least it is for me. I had few worthwhile, natural Magickal talents. Every advancement was hard gained and at high cost. I got involved decades before the internet, at about the time President Richard Milhous Nixon resigned. Relied on old, yellow-paged, municipal library books I couldn’t understand and nasty, next to useless paperbacks from newsagents and supermarket chuck out shelves.

Whilst other, perhaps more virile, teen boys were out and about, I was trying to understand and perform Magick. It was a lonely and isolating time. ‘What did you do over the holidays?’
‘I tried to convince myself that it was worth the exorbitant price I paid for Crowley’s 777 imported paperback. Then I tried to consecrate a talisman, but fucked it up because…’

This is why I retain a jealousy, indeed loathing for Magicians who never knew Magick without the internet. But I also appreciate the inherent danger of easily accessible internet Magickal materials. That’s just me – old fashioned.

Twenty-six years ago, I got involved in my Great Work.
In mid-2006 a raid took place on my home. After the raid I eat a dry bread roll and gulping down a mug of tea for lunch. Then I went to my room, closed the door and performed the most powerful working I ever have – to date, anyway. Didn’t take long as I was fully charged. When finished there was a circle on the carpet around me, formed by my sweat.

About forty-four hours after said raid I received a telephone call which I used to send a website via an email. That altered the global future. The Australian media knows a little, but won’t publish because of a Defence Advisory Notice issued in 1997. I can’t publish online because Aeonic Magick is inter alia political (although not party political and it works on timelines of centuries). Moreover, there’s the 4th Law of the Sphinx and I can’t break it.

In 2010 I got involved in black propaganda. My material was published in book form by David Icke – he allegedly held up the printing to do so. Henry Makow has maintained my propaganda. More recently it’s been getting real, global, albeit weaker than needed results. That stated, time will tell and I can afford to watch – comfortably numb - from the grandstand.

That same high school sicko once asked me what I’d do if I discovered I was pregnant. And I remember advising that there’s no doctor in the world will give me an abortion, so I’ll opt for a caesarean – but first I’d hire a publicist so I can make as much money as possible, invest it and then discreetly retire.

I don’t know or care what happened to that odd, high school, Wednesday sports’ afternoon acquaintance – more than forty years ago.

Al.

4 Likes

I feel you @UncleAl i love getting into corners and am also not a multi magical talent

3 Likes

I appreciate your magical knowledge @UncleAl
As i am thinking it was really difficult to find right magical sources 30 or 40 years ago👍

3 Likes

Where are all the Satanic Low Priestesses and Priests?

A long time ago I chose to be a Satanic Low Priest. Satanic High Priests tend to be piss-and-wind internet entities or actual bells-and-smells types. Therefore, I chose the Low Satanic Priesthood.

I can’t be bothered with elaborate ritual when spontaneous stuff works just as well. I don’t use a Wand – I use my pointer fingers (most usually left) and don’t bother with props. Haven’t worn my black, hooded robe in so long. I always try to work on the cheap – because I’m lazy and it’s who I am as a practitioner.

Old Uncle Al’s Cheap & Nasty, Streetwise Grimoire
This punch to the guts exposé is chock-a-block full of precious occult secrets like:
How to establish and exploit your coven
The Idiots’ Guide to Sex Magick
Toilet Tantra
Nicotine & Caffeine Magick – suitable for all
“Get Fucked!” and its Magickal uses

Destined to become an occult classic, this in-your-face, take-no-prisoners approach to the dark side of the Western Mystery Tradition is peppered with breath-taking observations, snide asides and hilarious innuendo.

So do yourself a big favour and get the first edition of the treatise that will both change and enhance Magick on fundamental levels.

Al.

2 Likes

Fucking oath it was difficult!
Try 1970s in the Land of Oz - close to the arsehole of the globe.
Mandrake root! Like how?
I had no one to teach me, so I learnt useless shit. Then I got a Teacher and in spite of him, read Liber Null & Psychonaut. Then - all the shit made so much sense and I left the armchair and became a functioning Magician.

These always had the internet Magicians piss me off something fierce - even though I fully and deeply appreciate that it’s not their fault. Nonetheless, I still retain the visceral memories of being young, impatient and striving against the odds. (Can’t type anymore, too overcome with dismal memories of the smell of the Mitchell Library, pocket money spent on old style photocopies that stunk and envy.)

Al.

3 Likes

It’s fucked.
So here’s a tried and true, tried and tested method:

First, take the necessary time.
Second, draft yourself a Magickal Oath using as fewer words as possible without ambiguity.
Third, give a reasonable time limit.
Fourth, copy the oath, swear it and sign it with your blood.

Now if you break the oath, no one but you will know and you’ll know how much you’re worth.

Al.

1 Like

Born in 77, myself. Had psycic books, so…

@UncleAl we’re more alike than different.

While that does create a distinct barrier, it’s a different one.

With different resources (public library for me), we aren’t so different in DRIVE, which was needed in the terms of YEARS before the Internet,
This is EASY STREET in terms of availabity, but different in terms of GLUT.

Al, Encyclopodia Britannica was best we could hope for, at one point.

The Satanic sense is to embrace this and help forge them forward!

The difference, critical in my opinion, is whether they are guided forward based on ACTUAL (not Internet only) opinions, based on real experience or not.

@UncleAl do they go forth based ONLY on Google?

3 Likes

Gotta say @UncleAl you’ve been an awesome resource for me when I chose to step away from Kedusha and Into Sitrah Ahra. You hooked me up with all the infernal equivalent rituals so I could still practice ceremonial magick as I was accustomed to but without all the God names and angels.

Big respect my friend.

Mike Bee

2 Likes

Ha! Im only 2 years older than you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And yes I had to sneak and read books at the public library and it was a very limited section.

4 Likes

What! Dewey Decimal?!

Answer True, Good Lady, for I believed you to to be before!

3 Likes

Brother,

That’s great to know.

But no one’s fucked up themselves with the Lesser Headless Ritual – have they?

Come on, it’s dangerous but effective.

Al.

1 Like

Funny you mentioned that rite @UncleAl I just forwarded that @CosmicTofu a buddy of mine. Ive had good luck with it, but as you well know this ritual is absolutely not for beginners, perhaps an advanced intermediate could perform it with intention and not get smote but the unready are gonna get fucking blasted. Cool rite man!

I have it in my grimoire project, I gave you credit for it.

https://forum.theoccultmirror.net/t/the-legendary-prince-orobas-grand-grimoire-2-0-reloaded/628/32?u=darkgodofqlippa

This too, this is where you helped me a great deal. @UncleAl

https://forum.theoccultmirror.net/t/the-legendary-prince-orobas-grand-grimoire-2-0-reloaded/628/8?u=darkgodofqlippa

2 Likes

@norse900 1977.? You’re younger than me then.
I’m a good ol ‘68er.

@UncleAl probably wasn’t much dif then in Canada except better weather for you. As to Australia being near the worlds anus if your near that Canadian’s must be near its nipples then :person_shrugging:

Add: any wonder I’m a sometime rebel given I was born in a rebellious time :person_shrugging:

5 Likes