Avon bottles for jar/bottle Spells

I was about to say that, so no but we might not be seeing it right lmao.

2 Likes

This one looks batmobile -ish to me

2 Likes

The white one seems kinda like a sporty bmw

2 Likes

The blue one is a Volkswagen. I know cuz it still has the original Avon sticker on the bottom

Both red ones are Volkswagen too.

The old brown one is a roadster.

Nothing tells me what the two black ones are.

2 Likes

The one that was up by the brown at the top Obote the rest was the one I though bat-mobil-ish the close up black one on closer look makes me think more of the green hornet’s black beauty. Don’t know if it’s the one I thought was bay-mobile like or not but either way I think they both represent fast cars

Add: but I don’t think a VW is. VW says slow and pokey to me. BMW I’m not sure about

1 Like

2 Likes

I think Im might save batmobile ish one and do something special with it and send it to DK for his birthday.

3 Likes

The original Black Beauties (plural cuz I got 3 pics note thats because the cars are different model years depending on the season from what I understand from a quick read). :arrow_heading_down:

Seeing as the 37 is labelled I’ll say I think I read I the others were a 39 and 41 :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think the one i posted was '41

2 Likes

Well there you go you got the original superhero super car probably doesn’t get much faster then that (especially since everyone knows hot rodders never stay still they always upgrade to faster better and hotter so if the green hornet had been real his black beauty would have got faster every year.

So whether a gift or a fast money spell car I think you know which one is at least the coolest

2 Likes

Love Rice Recipe

Hoodoo Red Hot Love Rice Recipe 🕸 | World of Magick⛥ Amino

Cinnamon versus Rose

Hibiscus is more lusty than lovey, I believe. Better for sex / sex magick.

3 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes