Attunements, initiations etc

So i was sifting online looking for some items to stsrt building an altar and came across these initiations and attunemets with various spirits and was wondering if these are legit has anyone here gone through or received any of these attunements.

3 Likes

The concept is real. I got one from Hecate and when I tried to use during some very intense chest pain it worked and soothed it in a matter of minutes. So, I can tell the idea is legit and it works.

As for stuff you find on the wilds of the internet… well… I’m not into reiki or stuff of the sort, but the first thing I would check from anyone selling it would be what’s their experience with energy work.

Now, reiki is not the only way to work directly with energy, I’m not saying such thing, not by a long shot. I’m saying look for something that indicates the seller understand how to do it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree here. “Attunement” with a spirit is a real thing.

But I’m not sure about whatever that ad is for. I mean if you work with the spirit, you’ll become “attuned” over time. Is this person saying they are going to attune you to a spirit’s energy? It looks like you’re being sold a pdf to me. Honestly though, everything written there is something you can achieve by just starting a relationship and calling him yourself. Seems like the seller is trying really hard to be a (an unnecessary) middleman and using people’s fear, naivety, and ignorance as marketing.

3 Likes

Interesting and do you still use it to this day? Was it in person or sent in the manner of chi ball as some say theres some that are even more elaborste doing 7 day rituals etc. Ive seen the reiki ones aswell but some people say they regret it since theyve gotten those they cant drink and eat certain foods etc.

2 Likes

Ok so to get that attunement you can just call in the spirit and voila youre attuned? The part that interest me is the permanent aspect to certain qualities of said spirit and i am ways from making contact with those spirirts at the moment.

1 Like

Only when I feel a bit of assistance to banish.

This is the first time I hear about this.

No. You work with them for a longer period of time, you build a relationship and learn to work in their offices.

The more your mundane activities are in-tune with the spirit office, the more you’ll be able to generate change through the spirit’s essence and your own hands, both figuratively and literally speaking.

4 Likes

No. You work at it. Overtime, you develop attunement to a spirit to a higher degree. The more you are exposed to them, the more in tune with their energy you are.

You don’t need that to channel (basic channeling at least), or make requests though.

I have a suggestion. I STRONGLY suggest you meet a spirit and feel them out before making anything permanent. Especially someone like Sitri. I’m not trying to put myself on a platform, there are many of us who have had some intense moments with the lovely sweetheart prince of lust and dark attitudes.

If you are a ways away, maybe don’t try to slather yourself in their energy through this “attunement” process for a little while?

3 Likes

No. You work with them for a longer period of time, you build a relationship and learn to work in their offices.

The more your mundane activities are in-tune with the spirit office, the more you’ll be able to generate change through the spirit’s essence and your own hands, both figuratively and literally speaking

You think it could be beneficial in those moments where youre not actively working in those offices to have that “attunement” to call in certain situations?

1 Like

Not entirely sure what such situations could be. In any event if you’re not really there…

…then I agree with @Laurel_Spider and would suggest you to wait a bit and slowly build your road to wherever you want to go.

2 Likes

Yes im in no way thinking of doing this now as i would like to learn a lot more about it and i mean even you really never know the intentions the caster has either thats just my precsutious side. Was curious and wondering what were those “initiations” “attunements” “empowerements” that kept popping up. I think it would be cool if youre lets say out and about and you can just call out to have a lust aura available in moments and other qualities that other spirits embody. Maybe later but was wondering exactly what all this was and how real it can be… i mean i do see just the pdf being sold but ive seen some weird things down this path and im sure you guys have seen much more.

1 Like

They probably just want to give you the pdf and do their 30 minute ritual and then move on. I’m not sure they’re looking to do anything nefarious.

You can do that without this. First, you can do it yourself. Second, you can call the spirit or build a relationship with them that leads to this. There are times I shift glamours several times a day depending on what I want when and from who.

Not sure what you’re implying, what you mean, or how it’s related to this type of purchase?

3 Likes

[/quote]
You can do that without this. First, you can do it yourself. Second, you can call the spirit or build a relationship with them that leads to this. There are times I shift glamours several times a day depending on what I want when and from who.

Ohhh ok got it… see i think thats cool that you could do that. Thats what intrigues me the most about these “attunemetns” that probably cause its a short cut but shortcuts arent good.

Not sure what you’re implying, what you mean, or how it’s related to this type of purchase?
[/quote]

just referencing like the legitamacy of the product. Im not use to the idea someone can send you a “chi ball” half way across the globe to permanently change youre aura “attuning” it woth a certain quality or energy.

2 Likes

This sort of attunement seems popular with people into a certain segment of the community who follow a lot of authors of small kindle/self published books(not a criticism, I have a lot of these books).

I haven’t done them as they seem extraneous based on my models, but a lot of people seem to see success(in whatever way that’s measured).

FA

2 Likes

I’ve purchased a few of em, not from that seller. Tbh it’s only worthwhile once you’ve got the basics down. If you can’t chat with a spirit via evocation, for example, don’t buy em.

In angelic work, there’s the practice of magnetizing your aura (toward XYZ end/goal). These are similar to that. Your energy body get calibrated to the spirit’s current.

But you have to do something (consistently) with that energy. Find a unique application of a spirit’s energy, and go experiment. Start small, and then extend your reach. [I used Sandalphon to make myself more grounded by nature, expanded it to my house, and now a street I live on.]

Avoid the attunement crowd. Most of em mean well, but have no meaningful experience or will.

2 Likes

Why not simply use the sigil and open it to the energy of the spirit (using that intent)? Common, known sigils can help alleviate your concerns, too.

Demonolators frequently also use enns for the same thing.

4 Likes

What interest me is for the sake of convenience when out and about in mundane affairs.

2 Likes

Thinking a bit more about this, and i think that for me context is important. Although it strikes me as an unnecessary addition to angelic/demonic work, i have taken empowerments for some vajrayana sadhanas that I keep. Not for all my practices, and opinions vary on their necessity, but it is common in tantric tradition.

1 Like

Do you have an opinion about online / video empowerments?

2 Likes

I’ve had success with them. When i learned Vajrakiliya it was from a teacher who didnt believe in online empowerment, so only offered the teaching and the transmission. He pointed out that Garchen Rinpoche did believe in online empowerment AND felt that a recording would do the trick, so he suggested that anyone who felt it was important go watch the Garchen Institute video on YouTube. I definitely felt an energetic boost.

Another teacher offers the empowerment online, but doesnt allow the use of recordings-he feels that the mandala must be held open by the guru for empowerment to take place. Thats worked for me also.

In all cases where I’ve done empowerment this way, it’s been before actually learning and practicing the sadhana, so I cant compare the effects on the practice itself.

3 Likes