[ARTICLE] How to suck demon dick

INTRODUCTION

Do not open your mouth yet.

Spiritual marriage is an ancient tradition known in many different cultures. It has benefits of its own. The most legit people I’ve met that are in a marriage with a spirit coincide in the same thing: their lives have improved due to their relationships. To the point they have had their asses kicked into form when they were slacking.

This is not a “Oh, yeah, spirit husband gave me really good advise on how to groom myself and he loves it when I get my hair darker (emojis galore)”. Note the quotation marks. Is important. Because I have no hair, so I would never say that. Any of that.

The chances are substantial and objective. Better income. Better health. Better luck. Less pain. more happiness. And this is what you should aim for if you get in a romantic relationship with a spirit.

Why do spirits have relationships with puny humans (and handsome Cuervos)

Be a romantic relationship, more platonic love or friendship, rest assured is always for the same reason: they’re getting something from it. Not necessarily from us, mind you, but from the relationship itself. And, more often than not, is because they get an agent of sorts of our world, someone who can work on their agenda. Sometimes, the person has been working in their agenda for a while, not through destiny, not through being chosen, but because theirs and our own personals agendas do overlap.

In my friendship with Hermes I’ve been tasked with doing two things. Two things that, in a way smaller scale, I’ve been doing all my life. Because that synergy has always been there. Nobody is one of a kind.

Don’t get me wrong. They can love us. But not in the same way you love your partner, but more like you love your pets. Oh, I know there is people, even maybe here, who sees more worth in a cat than in a person. Well, buddy, I haven’t seen cats inventing the internet, creating a forum and helping you with anything, so maybe you just like the damn kitten because it can’t talk back to you? To think about.

Where things usually go wrong

Let’s be blunt and honest, not for you but for me, because I’m a bad person and therefore I enjoy it: too many people get into relationships with spirits out of loneliness, in a quest for companionship. Well, fuck, that’s a very bad reason.

In Lucky Shortdick’s despair for getting laid, he is opening himself to anything. What are the chances of the right spirit hearing back? Why in hell a powerful, ancient thing would go to someone drooling who just wants to take something from them? Is not like Lucky can give them amazing sex. So, what? Some energy? Worship? We’re not in Neil Gaiman’s imagination, spirits do not need our attention to thrive.

This attitude is strictly parasitic. And I have never asked to any of the many gods, angels and demons I’ve met what they think about it, but I don’t think they would like it. Here we avoid parasites like the pest, because that’s exactly what they are.

But true, actual parasites from the lower astral planes will hear Lucky’s despair. And benefit from it. Over the last couple of years @norse900, @Keteriya and myself have seen many a wannabe edgelord/sexgod/idiot-unrestrained victim of such things that we have lost count. This things will take everything from Lucky, give nothing back and then we (yes, WE) will have to go and clean the mess, when it is possible.

Sadly, is not always possible. Some people are too far gone for us (which doesn’t mean they’re too far gone in general). We can’t do anything for them, since they won’t listen. At that point, the parasitic infestation will have all they want, most likely, a constant income of energy.

I once saw a guy tortured by parasites. He admitted it was torture but decided this “tests” where love. Idiot believed he was the chosen one of blah blah blah. Not even his fucking parasites liked him. Well, let’s call it Stockholm syndrome and move on.

So, please, listen to me: do not be Lucky Shortdick. If you feel lonely, there are way better options than trying to get a spirit as a lover.

If you’re unhappy, there is something good: you’re in the right place. Magick is to get stuff done and you can learn here everything you need to go from Lucky Shortdick to Absolute Champ.

19 Likes

Dont know why you choose name lucky short dick, but how do you even suck and entity dick ?

1 Like

The same way you would a human’s except it feels like dense energy and pressure without the human texture that human dicks come with. Also, the sight is a bit off because demons/entities don’t really look like humans or have the same density as them.

6 Likes

Yeah still dint get it why would you call a demon to suck him off when you can just do it to just…

4 Likes

“Suck demon dick” is basically an idiom in occult jargon. Is to refer to people who are into this focused in sex with spirits at the costs of most other things in magick.

5 Likes

This post seriously cracked me up! It’s definitely important to consider this and give this warning to others. A lot of beginners are drawn to this sort of thing and do get themselves into a rather dangerous situation.

6 Likes

Unfortunately individuals are often lured into magic in hopes of finding their perfect companion in spirit form, since they can’t find it in the flesh.

It’s a risky business, there’s a lot of imposter/parasites/dangerous things and people don’t realize that when they are hoping for unlimited sex or the deepest love ever.

They don’t realize that if they think a human relationship is hard, a spiritual one is even harder.

There’s often barriers due to undeveloped senses, people expect some random spirit sent by Lilith will be with them every minute of every day - when in reality a spirit from Lilith has other things she does too. Probably people as well.

So they buy into something that doesn’t work the way they want it to, and end up with nasty problems because they got something unexpected.

They usually need to work on self love, confidence and emotional healing. A servitor that would be a constant companion (usually not solely focused on sex) would be a better option because they could have that too, develop their senses and a deeper bond- but that only helps the symptoms not the problem, unless you also do the emotional healing part.

So demon dick sucking is a joke from where we came from, because we sometimes found it humorous how most of the world has no idea what a sexually spiritual relationship even means.

4 Likes

Ywqh When i first read this page title, i was like then send me some demon pussy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well I don’t get that (sex/relationships) as a reason but I’m sure something similar to it played a small part in my own once upon a time fiasco that resulted in short term possession by something (whatever it was).

I mean I wasn’t desperate for love pussy or dick but I did sorta want to become a rockstar with all the fame fortune attention and suck up yes men that supposedly go wit that during a time of high stress and losses (friends moved, fam member died, threats of job loss n loss o roof over head, creditors etc)
Though whether that caused the thing to be attracted to me or was because of it after the fact I dunno (we’ll not the death and friends moving away, the financially related stuff I meant).

So @ReyCuervo i think ya need to tack on those desperate for the popularity of fame not just those wanting head could be at risk of getting themselves parasites or other nasties.

Wrong place wrong time wrong reason wrong method wrong attitudes and mindset equaled wrong result and boy howdy was it wrong like the wrongest wrong you could
get.

So ya, you might want to broaden the advisory to it doesn’t have to be about sec getting off or having a relationship or maybe make another thread about the other ways to get the same kind of shit parasite or whatever’s that come from other desperate motives that aren’t sex/love related.

Or they can read my comment all the way down to this last biti gotta say …

Advisory: this is gonna be a bit of a rant

Peeps desperation gets you nothing but trouble whether magick or otherwise. Things out there can sense it read you from a mile away like seeing the plane warning light on top of the CN Tower that’s there so planes don’t fly into it. Things you don’t want can see your desperation and come to take advantage of you for their own benefit and your detriment cuz you stand out like a floodlight in the sky to em if your desperate and doing magick it’s like a beacon to them. It doesn’t go well. They’ll make you think they’re for you live you or whatever the shtick is that they’ll Make you think they’ll give ya what you want but they don’t give you shit all they just take and use and give ya nothing well maybe they’ll give a few lil emotions or orgasms or spirit hugs or whatever to keep ya on the hook but they don’t give you what you asked for or wanted they give you only enough to keep you coming back wanting more thinking if you stick it out you’ll get the real deal the shitll come through. It doesn’t. Now I got lucky it left me that thing whatever but it did it do what I was trying to pact for it didn’t give me what I was trying to pace for. It got its shots and giggles I got nothing but a co-passenger inside me. I’ve that took over me left me holding the bag so to speak. When I came outa the dark place where it pushed me when it took over me there was a lady acting crazy yelling at me “you’re evil! you’re evil!” Fuck if I know why though.

So although what I said wasn’t exactly the same as the topic (desperate for demon sex n love gets you parasites) it was related cuz desperate fir anything stands out like a bloody beacon to parasites and negative entities and is kind of a turn off and repellent to the kind of being you would want so they steer clear while the bloody parasites come pretend their in your corner take advantage of you and give nothing in return or if they do it’s just enough to keep you on the hook wanting more but never what you really want and never enough to satisfy you.

Sorry @ReyCuervo if I messed your narrative up with this
Sorry @Keteriya if this was inappropriate (hopefully since it sort of relates to the topic it wasn’t inappropriate to comment on that here)

4 Likes

We are good if it’s a message meant to relate and be helpful, which seems to be your intent.

2 Likes

I hate my spell checker. It changed several words out like fir for for. So please forgive the typos and blame the autocorrect on the spell checker.

2 Likes

We don’t always think of everything when we are trying to share a message with everyone.

Like I may know a concept someone else bones in on, but I didn’t think about it when I was writing or didn’t think about it not being something everyone just knows.

So it’s fine to add additional messages, particularly those which align with the same cause.

Everyone’s welcome to participate- the more we have eyes the more we can see, because we come from all paths and walks of life, so we have a better collective experience than we do individually.

Sighs. I struggle to relate my thoughts even without auto correct issues, that just makes it worse…

3 Likes

Your testimony is much more helpful, I think.

3 Likes

I discourage anyone who isn’t in a stable emotional/mental state from magick in general (mostly when they’re new) but especially this type of thing, it traps them and it’s harmful I think to their view of spirits in general.

Yes! I think we’ve all seen/heard people with parasites that they are “married” to.

I had never considered this, you’ve really opened my eyes a lot on servitors.

I think it’s an adequate analogy, some people are really far down the hole of believing their parasite marriage is a positive thing they just need to fix while being head over heels for it.

5 Likes

Part of the problem is those parasites do a good job of pretending to be fir you on your side maybe even loving you though it’s all pretend from them. I know I got kind of deep in cuz it kept doing feel good thingies like simulating hugs and other stuff and simulating sharing emotions and stuff. Kind of hard to get off the hook when everything starts falling apart (after it’s in your life) when it seems to be the only good thing at the time. And that’s what makes them so dangerous and even addictive to peeps. They’re good at giving just enough to keep you coming for more while they slowly take everything they can.

4 Likes

At least I learnt my lesson and survived to tell about my experience. :slight_smile: I hope peeps read this thread and start being more careful and hopefully at least 1 desperate person doesn’t do magick while desperate and thereby avoids a parasite and does it when they’re calmed down and not well when desperate emotional (in other words unstable of mind).

4 Likes

Being bored to death and alone is #1 problem worldwide, so much so. Fear is not the problem like David Icke keeps saying (one of so many) Like it’S mentioned in the tv series Dexter and Sorpranos, and so many. Boredom makes people do crazy things. I mean, I am a strong incarnation and yet I am always alone. Like a man said at a comicon ‘’ I read comics because this life here is a real joke’’ he was in his 50’S that man. Well, he was right, the real winners here are death and desease and boredom and many philosophers mentionned did over the ages. Like A Soprano said in the TV series: life? ah, a big nothing. ‘’ ! btw, the title of the post is impressive and daring. I was surprised to say the least

1 Like

You should read Camus’ “The Myth of Sisyphus”

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion; I just looked at wijipedia and I like th ebook already when he implied ‘’“unreasonable silence” of the universe in response’’ because it is true.

1 Like

Is a great book. I’m an absurdist, you may be one too when you finish reading.

2 Likes