Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

3 Likes

When you have a team

2 Likes

Good job. It seems you discovered some of what I meant the other day or already grasped the idea.

It’s hard to be brave like that, even when you know you are the one holding the power, I’m proud of you all around. You wanted to do the right thing for everyone involved, and stepped up to a very scary ordeal.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aww thank you!

2 Likes

August 28, 2022

So I’m still in Grey Skull. But I’ve been here before. So I’m more familiar with the lay out and areas.

When I was here before I did research on the human brain :brain: and what areas were what and what controlled what. It was really more curiosity than anything else at time. I mean how often does one become actually aware of walking around inside some else’s head.

I took note of the things that are in " my room" in his head. Yes I do have a room there. It’s quiet nice. But took notice of what I saw and how I experienced it so I would be able to figure out where I was inside.

So my room I realized had all five senses, there is a fireplace (feel, touch) there is a music box (hearing) there is a window with a telescope (vision), there is a coffee table with tea (taste)
And a bubble bath :bathtub: feel touch again.
Smell you can smell the wood burning in the fire.
I come to realized I was at a conjoining in my room with the poreital lobe and the occipital lobe. That is where my room is.

The temple area, I knew if I move from my room to the temple which direction I was going so that is a joining spot of the frontal lobe and the temporal lobe.

The library is in the occipital lobe but farther into it.

In the ^ diagram 6 is usually where there is food. I experience it as a long table with bread and wine .

And if I wanted to say play on Grey Skulls emotions I would just move into section two.

You still want to play the game?

I’m breaking the limit inside you.

Opportunity meets fortune :smirk:

4 Likes

This is interesting, I’ve noticed my dreamscape has a place that resembles this, but I’ve never really found much reference to what it is.

It’s like a town with a house that’s mine. People that have died often meet me there. Some of them act like they live there.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense to my waking mind, and when I am there and lucid, I’m always busy trying to ask questions to figure it out lol…

1 Like

I know for me it was an invocation with the use of the seal of the of the sorcerer which allowed me to hear and feel his pulse to get inside the blood stream and then move up to the heart. And then on to the brain.

Once there at first there was a cage but I finally got out of that and afterwards had free roam of the place. I was mostly curious before and just tried to learn and figure things out.

But I know my way around now. And I can go from to place to place. I even know where in the brain the soul is located. Found that by accident too. But I can use that card if I have too.

I found parts that are old ancient like they must be parts that have been with humans since the beginning and other parts don’t feel so old.

It’s something new everyday and I really just want to explore and learn but if I feel threatened I will utilize what I have learned.

3 Likes

Well honestly I know how to get there in my little world, so I think I’d only need knowledge of who it was- just like a reading or ritual and the intent to go there.

I can’t swear to that, but if it’s a place we each have, then it theoretically wouldn’t be much different than dream walking to them, except they wouldn’t need to be asleep. I can do that, so it might be interesting to see if I can learn to this, lol.

It would also explain a lot of things. I’ve often heard of people who thought they had a separate life in the dreamworld…

Maybe it’s inside them of instead. Just like that higher spirit stuff you don’t need to leave your body to find it, you need to go within.

2 Likes

This is the dark goddess I pulled up. I’ve got a lot of work to do. And stay on top of things.

4 Likes

Ive been sitting in my room in grey skull, i was waiting for him to come looking for be. To be aware that Im still here.

He did. We had a conversation. I need help with this goddess and he needs me to not play havoc inside his head.

When i helped him with the magick originally it was a this for that. But apparently nothing ever stays that way.
We work out something agreeable.

Obviously, he has his own reason for wanting this goddess pulled up from the abyss. And i now have her inside of me so if we can work this out it would benefit both of us.

I know i have to return to the temple and the circle. I know theres more to this. I can feel her rise up. Its like looking through someone else’s eyes but they are in your eyes.

I feel the blackness of the abyss surrounding me and going through me. It feels like something dark touching you in the night. A hand that is dark and trying to touch you, find a way to penetrate you. To slither inside. I know i cant turn back now. I have to see it through. I let the darkness come. I welcome it. I feel its ancient power entering me. Like i am a vessel being filled with some unknown fluid.

It makes my heart race. Im not sure if its excitement or something else.

I know i have to take it all in. Until im completely full. I cannot pull away.

I feel it flowing through me my veins feel like something new is in then. I feel like there is a silvery color liquid flowing through me. Its energizing. I feel surges of power.

I can hear him saying something but i cant make it out. Maybe some chanting.

I stand up and look at him, through her eyes.

I speak in some language i do not know how to write. But it is done. Is the equivalent.

I feel as if my eyes are completly dark and black. More than my usual dark brown.

I know i have to be careful right now.
I could go into a rage over nothing. I could feel like im going mad. I have to keep it together.

I try to relax my breathing. Just stay calm.

I knew this would come. Visions and things there but not there. Everything moving all at once. I expected this.

I said something again. And almost passed out. Ok. I regained my place.

There is much pulsating through me right now. I just want to lie down. Electricity. It feels like Electricity. I just want to sleep though.

Im thinking I must go into that library. And maybe i should decode that book.

4 Likes

I spent some time with the emerald skull, looking into it’s eyes and connecting with this new goddess.

I could feel her. I was there looking into the skulls eyes and seeing a vision. I was hunting. I was in a circle and there were two individuals. I could feel them. I knew where to go. Which circles were theirs.

This was part of my vision but I hid it. view if you wish , graphic.

Summary

I found them easily and used my scythes to take off their heads. I use them in ritual.
I felt the blood lust.

I feel like a combination of these two images.

My vision ended and I was back staring into the eyes of the Emerald Skull.

4 Likes

The Emerald Skull

4 Likes

What you wrote here makes sense to me from what little I recall of this particular entity.

2 Likes

She don’t F around from what Ive gathered.

Just straight to it.

2 Likes

Dark and dangerous. My kind of Goddess.

4 Likes

:metal: :black_heart:

4 Likes

August 29, 2022

Not much happening magick wise right now. I have my twinsies.

Apparently, boy didn’t want to watch toy story 3 he unplugged the TV .

So it’s Monster’s Inc.

They seem to feel better today that’s good.

I have an interview tomorrow. I want to keep the babies during the day Mon thru Fri but I want to work maybe a few week nights and weekends anytime.

I don’t ever go to sleep until after 1 am anyway. So I may as well work a little extra.

I may do some meditations when the twins go down for a nap.

I could do that.

5 Likes

Hey Ari I hope you are excellent :dizzy: do you think you can send me a message? I wish I could ask you something if you don’t mind

3 Likes

Message sent

2 Likes

I tried doing meditations. Fell asleep :rofl:

4 Likes