Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

August 27, 2022.

For some reason my thumb always wants to hit the three and make the year be 3022 :thinking: I’m not sure if that would be better or worse.

I had to go back into what I call “Grey Skull” .
I know this place well. I’ve been there many times.
So it was completely ironic that I would draw the skull of light as my card of the day. Halloween Oracle Cards - #7 by Arianna

It’s part of a bargain though. And I will hold up my end of it. Feels pretty much the same as last time I was here. Except he seems more focused.

Anyway, there is some work to do in his ritual space. Something probably no one in the outside world can see. But maybe someone knows.

Spending some time in ritual space. Not mine the Grey Skulls ritual space. Something about the old gods. I asked if it was Azathoth or Cthulhu but it doesn’t feel like that. It’s something else. Feels female. Grey Skull is pretty intent on it.

It’s strange in ways being here. It’s like seeing stuff and then seeing it again. Like seeing a temple as it is and seeing it inside the mind, and seeing it in the astral. Seeing it and seeing it again and again.

It’s odd what is inside a mind. Can I effect anything if I touch or interact with it? Probably.

The place where information is stored in the brain feels like a library. If I just had nothing but time I could explore it. I’ve been there a few times. But it requires focus and nothing interfering to actually try to read the books.

It does feel like a castle which makes sense. The skull is made to be strong and protect just like a castle.

But I don’t have time to just explore right now. I have to think about this task. I’m basically doing magick in someone else’s head in there temple. It’s ok I’ve done it before. It’s like watching a ritual and stepping in at the right moment to give it a good boost.

It must be important to Grey Skull. He is focused on it.

It’s nothing but a task, it doesn’t hurt and I’ve been in worse places. I guess I’ll get more information on it as it’s time.

:skull:

6 Likes