Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

3 Likes

Any ideas for this super cute jar I found today?

@Mythopoeia @anon45953330

IMG_20220927_002748_HDR

3 Likes

If it is glass, you could pour a candle into it. Or stash a magical powder / incense. Or infuse a magical oil or vinegar or water. Or make it a jar spell / honey pot. I can’t really tell what size it is.

It looks more like a blessings vessel than a baneful vessel to me. Maybe a full moon project? Something related to your work with Asmodeus and irresistibly? There are many love and beauty botanicals. The love rice, for example. You could paint sigils on it as well.

If it’s plastic I wouldn’t recommend brewing any botanicals in it.

2 Likes

Its glass. Its pretty small. I might try a magickal oil, something like that.

Thank you for the ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Halloween is coming up. It would be a super cute offering jar too. Something for the ancestors to have for a while on your altar.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thats a good idea too!

I might need alot of cute little jars !

1 Like
1 Like

It needs a spirit in it.

1 Like

Any suggestions?

1 Like

I immediately thought of a willing fairy that could call it a home of sorts and you could fill it with Seasonal things they may enjoy.

3 Likes

That’s a really good idea! :fairy:

1 Like

Why the frowny face?

2 Likes

Why not? I swapped my picture up there for a few and didn’t have my regular pics on this kindle.

2 Likes

But why did you change it? It was your picture for a little bit.

Because you look sad.

2 Likes

I may find a neutral one later. Gotta get ready for work.

3 Likes

Current mood

Hot bath.

2 Likes

Sept 29, 2022

Sad news this morning. But know that you are loved. :butterfly:

4 Likes

While recently reading someones circle, who has been doing work with angels, I saw a very big blue angel. It was like the blue outlined the angel. It seemed to take up the whole circle. But the angel gave me a key.

He said it was for opening gates to other angelic realms.

Its odd. Ive never read a circle and had a message or gift for me in the circle. I have accidently pulled things I saw in a circle to myself. But Ive never been given something. Interesting.

Maybe I will ask what system they are working with.

5 Likes