Adding Cord Cutting With Pele to the Sword Banishing by Damon Brand

If you are not familiar with Damon Brand’s Sword Banishing ritual, you may wish to become acquainted with it, if you wish to know more about the following ritual.

You may however skip that, if you don’t want to go through his activation process or care about how he came up with the ritual. I added to it, I didn’t subtract from it and I don’t really view the activation as necessary, but it may further empower the banishing by attuning you to all of the energies used within the ritual.

For example there are actually 11 names called upon for activation, but the ritual itself only uses four. My addition makes five names/entities called upon for this banishing.

The modification to this ritual came from Pele, one afternoon. I was working on this servitor. It made sense to me when Pele stepped forward, wanting to empower this one.

This ritual is very similar to something I saw norse900 post in his Pele journal, but does not call upon all of the elements specifically, even though the others are symbolically used.

I was not expecting to get a ritual, but perhaps I should have. If I could visualize this would be the shape of sword the angels hold in my minds eye. I can’t visualize however, so while I occasionally get impressions, I don’t always see these. When I do see them, the green on the handle, and around the blades glow.

To begin, take a moment to clear your mind. Think about what you know about the sun, imagine its heat on your skin. Imagine that it shrinks down to the size of a tiny star, and swoops inside of you to take up residence in your heart.

Now, say or think the name Yohach, while imagining an angel with two fantastically powerful swords- one in each hand, standing to your right, close but about two feet away. You don’t need to see it, you can think about what it looks like, without ever seeing it and still be imagining the angel.

Now think or say the name Kalach, while doing the same thing but on your left side. Yohach has a different hair color than Kalach for me, always- even when they otherwise appear to be identical.

*Now imagine the star of light of in heart again and say the name Nat-za-ree-ell.

Now Imagine the ground rumbling, as you find yourself in the eye of a hurricane, that only exists between you and the angels. Speeding by you are razor sharp blades of grass, and little flowers constructed of nothing but flames. They speed by you so quickly it’s impossible for your eyes to discern anything but the swirling wind and colors severing the energetic cords attached to you. Say the name Pele.

Now feel everything stop, as if time and space itself stopped around you and notice how still and empty the surrounding area now feels. If you feel nothing, simply think about how it should feel empty, clean and fresh.

Imagine a shield exploding out from the bright star light in your heart and covering the entirety of the space in you are in. Say the name Oz-ee-ell.

Go about your day, repeat as necessary.

13 Likes

I’m super jazzed about this post. The end result of this feels very similar to my experience after the LBRP. I just feel Silence. I’ll definitely add this to my tool-kit. :metal:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you Mr. Tofu, I am glad you enjoyed it!

4 Likes

I realized out of the blue, that I left a few parts out…

I’m sorry, I played around with it and got a similar effect without the missing parts, but it should feel more complete now.

@CosmicTofu

1 Like