A Walk Between Worlds

Oh I enjoy it every time I go there, and even more when there isn’t too many people around. It can be quite pupular during the week end

6 Likes

Not too long ago, I learned that we can make portals in the astral to go around. Yeah, I had no idea it was a thing. So I’ve been reading a bit about it, on how people make them. I didn’t get to try many times, because since I’ve been back from Canada I didn’t have many projections… sad face

So this morning, I had two. In the first one, I kinda flew up in the sky, landed on my roof and tried to make a portal. One of my friends said he does it kinda like in Doctor Strange, so I’ve been doing the same thing. I did not succeed fully, but I did manage to start creating it, and I was able to see some blue coloring appearing in a circle.
But I woke up right after, so couldn’t finish it :smiling_face_with_tear:

In the second one, when I managed to get out of my body, I took my blanket and put it around me. Yeah I know, but I like being able to touch something when I’m out, helps me to actually stay out.
So I went outside again, with a clear goal in mind, which was to make a portal. AGAIN. Freaking hell, I was going to get it right this time.
It was kinda night time in the astral at that moment, as I could see stars, and where the Moon is wasn’t just one, but multiple Moons next to each other. Thought it was really pretty.
I went in my front yard, and started creating the portal with the place I wanted to go to in mind. Seeing it wasn’t working, I tried to visualize my energy forming the portal, and when it was still not working, tried to visualize the energy around me forming it.
You guessed it, it did not work lmao.

But then I was interrupted by something I wasn’t expecting at all. I felt some kind of shift of energy on the left side of my house, and when I looked in that direction, I saw 3 dogs coming towards me. I pretty much instantly said “Anubis ?”. I joined them, and could see they were really big, they looked exactly like Great Danes. Pretty sure two of them were black, and the third one was a deep brown. I assumed they were Anpu’s familiars. We talked for a bit, and I even tried to pet them with their autorisation. There was a moment I told them I felt a bit sad that Anpu wasn’t communicating that much, that he was kinda doing things “in the shadows” and not showing up that much, but said it was ok and that I understood.
Then, one of them said something like “That’s true, for a guardian he doesn’t talk much”.
I couldn’t really ask more about it, because I woke up right after…

I was wondering what he meant by “guardian”, but I have a few ideas.

8 Likes

Alright, nothing super interesting to say today, but I thought I would give an update on how things have been going those past few days.
It is 1 am right now, as I am typing those words, so I might make a few typos, sorry about that.

I’ve been trying to get some good protections going, so wards, shields, banishing… and everything else. It took me some time to figure out what was working for me, and what I was comfortable with. I do not really enjoy the LBRP for example, which seems super popular.
And I think I found everything that I needed. Also, I am in the middle of the Master Protection Ritual, the one you need to do everyday during 33 days. I had done it last year already, and I saw, and felt, the effects of it, so I continue with it in 2022. Works for me.

I still feel I’m doing baby steps on my path, and I do not enjoy it, even though it’s partially my fault.
I also think Anpu wants to work with me on something else than shadow work, and teach me maybe how to meditate properly, or how to communicate with him in silence… yeah, don’t ask me about that one, it’s just a thought I’ve been having since my last OBE with what might have been his familiars. But it would make sense.
I am terrible when it comes to meditations, and honestly, sometimes I don’t even bother trying :sweat_smile: Same thing with the trance state, which I was able to achieve only a few times.

Anpu is so different from Belial, I am still not used to it. His energy is so subtle, calm, and almost invisible sometimes. It is difficult for me to know when he is around. He is also very quiet. I’ve probably heard him only once so far (when he was trying to get me to contact him), and that’s about it I think lmao. Changes from Belial, with his heavy energy that would sometimes whack me in the face.

Anyway, that’s it for today, keeping it short. I will most likely post more this week, if I don’t feel lazy… again.

7 Likes

After giving some tea to Belial, I went to sleep around midnight yesterday, feeling super tired. Then I had an odd dream, in which a man was talking to me. No idea who it was.

He was telling me something, about how humans have some kind of layers in their evolution (spiritual evolution I think). He explained all those different layers, can’t remember how many, but less than 10. He said when someone “have” all those layers done, the only thing they have to do is keep an eye on them, take care of them, so they do not deteriorates.
He showed me a big potted plant when he was explaining (not too sure what it had to do with the layers but maybe I’m missing something).
At some point I asked him “So I am just missing the foundation then ?”, and he said yes.
I woke up right after, around 4-5 am I think.

Honestly, no idea what the heck that was, could have been nothing, and just a random dream, but thought it was interesting to write that down.

7 Likes

Well, think about this …. As plants grow they evolve from seed to seedling to mature plant and as they grow they continually add layers of leaves (the leaves don’t disappear without a trace though, they become leaf scars on the plant when the plant is done with a leaf and sheds it they just add character to it but of course we don’t pay attention to the leaf scars as humans we only notice the leaves flowers and plants general shape).

So maybe he wanted you to think about the growth of a plant and then see its stages and processes in humans how our growth though different looking is comparable?

Or not :person_shrugging: I’m a plant nerd (but about perennial plants that can grow where I am) so maybe I read too much into it.

I do know that even if they discard a leaf it leaves a scar a permanent reminder it was there after it (as long as they survive the process).

4 Likes

That’s possible yes, he was more showing the dirt in itself, than the plant, but could be. I do know for some plants, you have to add different layers of dirt (and those little pebble things on the bottom, can’t remember the name). My mom mentioned the roots, so I don’t know.
I hate those kind of dreams, it’s like a message of some kind but you can’t understand it fully :joy:

3 Likes

Well I’m not a geologist but I vaguely remember soil has layers and evolved over time from being rock to becoming soil.

Geology is out of my expertise and sort of leaves me like a fish out of water not knowing what to say or do about the topic. :person_shrugging: so your on your own with the geology lesson :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve had a rather strange dream tonight, full of emotions. I wanted to write it down here because it feels special to me.

I don’t really remember exactly what was happening at the start, a group of people were leaving the planet and going somewhere else, far away. One man (who I think wasn’t human), was telling me he would come back for me in 8 weeks (or months). I was just so sad because of that in the dream, totally destroyed and depressed, letting myself die.

My mom was trying everything she could to help me, but my aunt was here, giving her shitty advices on what she should do, trying to manipulate my mom. When I learned about it, I got angry, really angry. I ended up hitting my aunt hard, screaming at her, telling things like “How dare you, I wanted to help you get back in the family, and that’s how you repay me ?”. I would smash her head on the table, really violent stuff, and I really wanted to kill her.
My sister was in the background, just laughing and not doing anything to help, while my cousin was next to me, trying to stop me, and I ended up throwing her on my aunt.

That dream really got me confused. I felt all that anger like it was really happening, but I also felt that sadness to see that man go, like a hole in my heart. I have no idea who he was, but I loved him very much. Even waking up, I just felt so sad, and even now, I still feel it and wants to cry.
I really don’t understand.

5 Likes

Those dreams are the worst. The ones that feel so real that they feel like real events, real memories, and leave you disturbed for days on end.

Maybe it was an entity trying to speak with you.

4 Likes

It’s usually anger that I feel in my dreams, or love when Belial is around, but sadness ? First time. And to have it continue back in the waking world… Yeah never. When I was telling the dream to my mom, I was half crying, didn’t even know why lol.

And could have been yes, I don’t know, will see what comes next I guess.

4 Likes

Violence in dreams is a strange thing too. I am not a violent person at all in real life, but sometimes I have dreams of acting out extreme violence towards others. It does leave me a bit disturbed for a few hours after waking. And then I’ve had other dreams that were so emotionally-charged that they left me disturbed, sad, and unsettled for a good two or three days afterwards.

Dreams are odd like that. Our brain quite literally can’t tell the difference between a dream, a strongly imagined memory, and an “irl” experience.

5 Likes

Usually when I have those, the violence is not really without reasons. I usually hit my aunt, I’ve had a few dreams like that with her, or my sister (in the dreams of course). The anger is just so great, I have to take it out.

4 Likes

Are you feeling unsafe? Need any help?

3 Likes

Oh no no, it’s very sweet of you but no, all good. Some people just have this great gift of pissing me off even in my dreams, that’s all :rofl:

5 Likes

Just making sure :slightly_smiling_face: Hit the Bat Phone, if you need it.

4 Likes

Alright I’ve got some weird… UPG, if I can call it like that.

First of all, I would like to say that I am really getting better at astral projections, not only I am getting out easily, but I am able to get in the state I want pretty fast now. I usually do it laying down, but I will try to do it sitting, so I will not fall asleep. That might be harder.

So, I had a projection earlier today, well, a few, but one of them was interesting. I got out, using my usual method, and there was a woman in my room. I do not really remember what she looked like honestly, I assumed it was a woman mostly because of her voice and her energy. She was accompanied by another spirit, who felt rather masculine, and looked pretty small compared to her.
We talked for a very long time. So long that I was actually wondering how the hell was I able to stay out for that much time, thinking maybe she had something to do with it.

I asked her if it was okay for me to write down what we talked about, but I don’t even remember half of it… sigh
I asked her name, which sounded like “Kromak”, or “Cromac”, honestly I don’t know, tried to look up multiple names in multiple pantheons, but I didn’t find anything. She did show me an image of a ancient wall carving, showing a chariot getting pulled by what looked like buffalos (or at least an animal with horns, wasn’t horses), so I thought maybe she was a war deity.
But again, I didn’t have good results in my research…

She had a really warm energy, and was really nice too, because at some point I was kinda complaining about something (about the fact I’m a real magnet when it comes to spirits), and she just laughed, and explained to me nicely why it was happening.
She mentioned how some people attract spirits, because either of their energy or potential, which she said I had. Kinda taking this with a grain of salt honestly, but at least I finally got an answer from a spirit about that, I asked a few times in the past but they never wanted to reply.

She then said something else, but I don’t remember exactly how she said it. Something about either spirits “sucking a river dry” (as in us, humans), or the contrary, spirits going to dry rivers, to still work with them (humans). She said “It has been seen already in the past”. Not sure what she meant honestly, my memory is a bit wonky on that.

She then took me to a place that looked like a japonese tea room but half opened, so not having 4 walls around it, placed in an open field. Found it weird, but at that point I just accepted it. The male spirit that was with her also followed.
I woke up soon after that.

6 Likes

I’ve been feeling the pull of the Qlippoth spheres since I came back from Canada, more and more everyday. At start I didn’t really pay any attention to it, but now it is pretty strong, I keep thinking about it.
I was planning to do it at some point, but didn’t know when, because for me, I wasn’t ready. But seems like I am wrong.

Also for some reason, I bought the Qlippoth Book from Thomas Karlsson last year, but I don’t even remember buying it. I found it when I was sorting some of my books. So odd.

So as I was getting in bed earlier, thought I would ask my tarot deck about it.

First question was “Should I start the Qlippoth next year ?”
The Chariot, I take that as a big yes.

And second question was “What should I expect ?”
sigh… The Tower, Death and the High Priestess… Oh well, seems pretty obvious to me, I don’t think I need to explain. Looks like it will be a lot of… Fun.

And just major arcana cards too

5 Likes

@Vitriol You were right, the Qlipoth is starting to bleed through already :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’s mostly just dreams right now, but they are so fucked up. I’ve had terrible dreams in the past already, but this one was on another level.

There was blood everywhere, and I was trying to run away from this monster in a building. I think I was pregnant too, and maybe also hurt. I got to a point where I couldn’t run from him anymore, so I was crying and saying that I was scared to him. He ended up holding out his hand for me to take, and tell me that everything would be fine. He led me to another place after that, and telling me how I now had to drink blood to survive.
Everything was in black and red, and the monster actually had a pale white skin, but with blood all over him.

The first dream was even more fucked up… I was digging someone up seems like. I don’t remember who it was, but it was someone close to me. A woman. Later in the dream there was again blood everywhere, and I was seemingly sinking into the Earth, going down to the core, passing hot layers and magma

6 Likes

Hi Mei! Well this a good thing in a way and a bad thing in a way also. It is good because it shows that the spirits are waiting for you and have somewhat agreed to let you inside their realm. But it’s bad because well it sucks :joy:! A friend of mine told me that and I’ll never forget it !

Best advise I can tell you is pick a date and start on it. The more you delay the more bleed through and that ain’t good.

Good luck!

5 Likes

I mean, I recently discovered that I was being called to work on the Qlipoth since a long time lol, because I remember having a dream 2 years ago, in which I could see what looked like the tree of life, but with demon and god names on it (there was Lilith, Satan, Cernunnos and others).
But at the time I had no idea what it meant :woman_shrugging:

I was thinking to start on the day of the new moon, in January, so I hope it won’t be too far :joy:

6 Likes