A Walk Between Worlds

@Vitriol You were right, the Qlipoth is starting to bleed through already :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’s mostly just dreams right now, but they are so fucked up. I’ve had terrible dreams in the past already, but this one was on another level.

There was blood everywhere, and I was trying to run away from this monster in a building. I think I was pregnant too, and maybe also hurt. I got to a point where I couldn’t run from him anymore, so I was crying and saying that I was scared to him. He ended up holding out his hand for me to take, and tell me that everything would be fine. He led me to another place after that, and telling me how I now had to drink blood to survive.
Everything was in black and red, and the monster actually had a pale white skin, but with blood all over him.

The first dream was even more fucked up… I was digging someone up seems like. I don’t remember who it was, but it was someone close to me. A woman. Later in the dream there was again blood everywhere, and I was seemingly sinking into the Earth, going down to the core, passing hot layers and magma

6 Likes